If your driver’s license has been suspended for non-payment of fines, you MAY qualify for reinstatement if you:
- Complete the following form
- Enter into a payment plan with the County Attorney’s Office
- Meet the following criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- The Applicants driver’s license must be suspended for non-payment of Iowa fines.
- If any out of state fines are holding up your driver’s license, they cannot be added to the Sioux County Attorney’s License Reinstatement Program plan.
- Any DOT and/or Small Claims judgments, as a result of an auto accident, cannot be added to the plan. They must be satisfied before admittance into The Program.
- Any Applicant who has pending criminal charges of an indictable nature will not be considered for Program participation until the pending charges have been resolved.
- If your driver’s license status is barred or revoked, and you have a pending charge for Driving While Barred, Revoked, or Suspended, you may be eligible for a work permit. The Applicant will have to contact the Department of Transportation to see if they are eligible for a work permit.
- Applicant will be required to obtain and maintain automobile insurance.
- Applicant must provide a copy of a Financial Affidavit.
- Applicant will be required to make the first payment at the time of admittance into The Program.
- For any questions you might have related to the Department of Transportation, click here.